If you are
planning to buy a home or re-finance your housing loan from another
financial institution, ASIA Housing is your choice. Acceptable collateral
are single houses, twin houses, town houses and residential condominiums.
The minimum loan amount is 300,000 Baht while the maximum loan is
as high as 10,000,000 Baht. With our flexible payback scheme, the
maximum loan value is 85% of the appraised value or the balance
transfer amount for re-financing.
Special Promotion Rate
1 Nov 04 to 31 Dec 04 and must have mortgage registration not later than 28 Feb 05
For New House and Refinance
- Year 1 Interrest rate 2.39%
- Year 2 Interrest rate MLR-2.25%
- Year 3 Interrest rate MLR-1.75%
- then MLR-1.50% till Maturity
For Second Hand House
- Year 1 Interrest rate 2.99%
- Year 2 Interrest rate MLR-2.75%
- Year 3 Interrest rate MLR-1.50%
- then MLR till Maturity
Interest Rate for Construction
Effective from 8 Dec 03 onwards
Saving Deposit interest
rate +2.75% for 3 years
then MLR-1% till
- Maximum credit of 85% of the appraised value of the property
and 80% for upcountry(For Condominium, maximum credit of
80% and 75% for upcountry).
the case of refinancing, the maximum credit will be 85%
of appraised value for all collateral types.
construction, maximum credit of 70% of the land appraisal
and 100% of the construction cost appraisal, however the
total of loan (land + construction cost) must not exceed
85% of land and building appraisal (80% for upcountry).
If property's price is Bt 10 million or over, maximum
credit will be 70% of appraisal value for all cases.
- Maximum tenor is up
to 30 years of loan payment terms (20 years for condominiums).
- Maximum loan amount is Bt.10,000,000 (Bt.7,500,000 for
Housing also gives you more with our special offers:
salary of 20,000 Baht/month
least 2 years of working experience (3 years if self-employed)
least 21 years old, Age+loan duration must not exceed 65
documents of the applicant.
- Identification card.
- Household registration.
- Marriage license or letter of divorce (if any).
- Letter of change of name or surname (if any).
- Identification card and household registration of spouse
page of the title deed to property
and Sale Agreement of property.
of down payment.
the case of refinancing from another financial institution
- Purchase and Sale Agreement of property. (Tor Dor. 13)
- Evidence of 12 consecutive months of payment.
- Loan and mortgage agreement
the case of home construction
- Home construction license
- Blueprint / drawing
- Construction contract / quotations
pay slip and letter of employment (original copy)
past 6 months of bank statements.
self-employed application only:
- Business registration
- Letter of certification from the Ministry of Commerce.
- Corporate affidavit.
information, please contact: