cash flow is easy if you already own a home.
- Special Promotion rate for fixed term loan
- Interest Rate for Overdraft Loan (O/D) *
* Remark Interest is calculated only from the amount borrowed
and the length of days outstanding
- MOR on a overdraft
credit line of up to 5 million Baht .
- MOR+0.5% for
a line of more than 5 million Baht.
A floating rate overdraft credit line or a fixed term loan or combination
of fixed term loan and overdraft credit line, with chequebook access
through a current account, for homeowners to utilize the equity
in their residential properties. Acceptable properties are single
houses, twin houses, townhouses and residential condominiums.
Whether you own a residential property or a mortgaged home with
other another institution, you can have 24-hour reserved cash with
the following privileges:
- Maximum credit of 75% of apprasied value
- Minimum loan amount is Bt. 300,000 and maximum at bt. 10,000,000
- Choices are yours to choose among an overdraft credit line,
a fixed term loan and a combination of an overdraft credit line
and a fixed term loan. For a fixed term loan, tenor is up to 15
years (10 years for a condominium).
- Easy access through an ATM card and cheque which can be cashed
at any BOA counter.
At least 21 years old
Minimum salary of 30,000 Bath/month
least 2 years of working experience (3 years for those who
Personal documents of the applicant.
Collateral related documents
- Marriage license
or letter of divorce (if any).
Letter of change of name orsurname (if any).
Identification card and household registration of spouse
Every page of the title deed to property.
Purchase and Sale Agreement of property. (Tor Dor. 13)
Letter of permission to construct and request for house
(in case that you submit the request to construct by yourself)
the case of refinancing from another financial institution:
- Payment records for the past 12 months
- Loan and mortgage documents
salary pay slip and letter of employment (original copy)
Bank statements for the past 6 months
For self-employed only:
- Business registration
- Letter of certification from the Ministry of Commerce.
- Corporate affidavit.
more information, please contact :
Asia Phone: 0-2285-1555, 24 hours.
Khun Prasert at 0-2256-7074-7 or email to email@example.com