For e-Trade Finance
The company can use Asia CyberBanking for Trade Finance service. Further more this service requires no additional fee.
There are 4 main e-Trade Finance
services offered via Asia CyberBanking
Services : open letter of credit (L/C) on-line
Services : Advice L/C
: Transfer fund abroad
Currency Deposit Account : Check statement
- Two authorization levels, makers and authorizer, for Import, Export and Remittance Services.
- Each service (Import, Export and Remittance) can be registered independently.
- Authorizer(s) can be assigned with different amount limits in compliance of your power of attorney.
How to Apply
- Fill-in Corporate Application
form for Asia Cyberbanking: You can download application form
here. Fill in the application
and submit to any branch near you. You will then receive user
id via email, and you have to pick up password from the branch you selected in the application.
- At least one account with Bank of Asia.
- Authorized signature (with company stamp).